Justice of the Peace Service
The Justice of the Peace volunteers can witness documents such as affidavits and statutory declarations.
Our JP service is offered to our community by local volunteers. They donate their time to help you for free. Please show them respect and your appreciation.
- Tuesday: 1pm – 3pm
- Thursday: 6pm – 8pm
- Saturday: 10am – 12pm
*Excludes public holidays.
Level 3 (near Commonwealth Bank)
OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS
If you require a JP outside of these hours, please click here to find another JP location.
KEEPING US SAFE:
When visiting the Justice of the Peace volunteers we request that you please –
- BYO pen
- Ensure you wash your hands before and after handling documents
- Limit your interaction to 15 mins or less
We all play a part in keeping our community safe, and customers are expected to adhere to public rules whilst visiting Redbank Plaza, this includes:
- Check in using the “Check In Qld” QR code at the JP desk, this is a separate code to our centre QR code
- Staying 1.5 metres away from those around you
- Hand and respiratory hygiene – washing your hands regularly, use hand sanitiser and covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze
- Staying home if you are unwell
We look forward to seeing you soon and thank you for your support.
YOU WILL FIND THEM ON LEVEL 3 (NEAR COMMONWEALTH BANK)