Justice of the Peace Service
The Justice of the Peace volunteers can witness documents such as affidavits and statutory declarations.
Our JP service is offered to our community by local volunteers. They donate their time to help you for free. Please show them respect and your appreciation.
- Tuesday: 1pm – 3pm
- Thursday: 6pm – 8pm
- Saturday: 10am – 12pm
*Excludes public holidays.
CHRISTMAS CLOSURE – the JP Services will close for the Christmas break. Last service for 2020 is Sat 19 Dec and first service back is Sat 9 Jan.
Level 2 (ex-Info Desk) near the escalator and outside Price Attack.
KEEPING US SAFE:
When visiting the Justice of the Peace volunteers we request that you please –
- BYO pen
- Ensure you wash your hands before and after handling documents
- Limit your interraction to 15 mins or less
We all play a part in keeping our community safe, and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Redbank Plaza, this includes:
- Staying 1.5 metres away from those around you
- Remembering the 1 person per 4 square metre rule
- Hand and respiratory hygiene – washing your hands regularly and covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough.
- Staying home if you are unwell
We look forward to seeing you soon, and thank you for your support.
YOU WILL FIND THEM ON LEVEL 2 (ex-INFO DESK) NEAR ESCALATOR.