The Mrs Claus Project
Join us as we create a community Christmas Crochet Project made with love.
This idea has grown from our Craft + Caffeine Workshops and we need your help! As you know many hands make light work.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
- Join us at our September Workshops (details below) and learn how to crochet Granny Squares
- Crochet Granny Squares at home and drop them into our Centre Management Office (approx. 15cm x 15cm)
- If you need wool or hooks, visit our Centre Management Office
- If you have any wool scraps you no longer need, please drop them into our Centre Management Office
Our Centre Management Office is located on Level 2 (corridor between Best & Less and Legalized Printz). We are open from Monday – Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm).
- Granny Square Workshops (for beginners & seasoned crocheters)
- Every Wednesday at 10am – 12pm
- September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
LOCATION CHANGE – Level 3 – Street Art Zone (opposite Formally Yours)
- These workshops are targeted at beginnners, but we would love seasoned crocheters to join us too!
- All materials are provided and tools will be loaned for the event
- We would like to keep what you make, so we can add it to our Christmas Project
- This is an event for adults and child minding isn’t provided, so please bring something to entertain your children if you are bringing them.
- Fuelled by caffeine – the coffee is on us!
- Drop in, no bookings required
- Due to COVID, we have limited numbers allowed in the room and you might be asked to wait, or come back later, if the activity is full
Please help us to ensure this is a COVID safe event
- Mask wearing is essential
- If you, the attendees or anyone in your family is unwell, or has travelled to a COVID hot spot in the past 14 days, please do not attend
- Please wash and/or sanitise your hands before and after attending our event
- We ask everyone to check in upon arrival via our QR code
- Please practice social distancing, we will be spacing out everyone during the event