Craft + Caffeine Workshops
At last something JUST FOR YOU!
Time for the grown-ups to have fun and learn some new skills.
WHEN & WHAT
Wednesday (fortnightly) at 10am
- August 11 Felting PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FELTING WORKSHOP WILL HOLD 20 PEOPLE MAXIMUM ON THE DAY
- August 25 Stitchery
- September 8 Macrame
- October 6 Spinning (creating textiles)
Level 3 – Plaza Jungle Zone (opposite Kaisercraft)
- Numbers are limited due to COVID restrictions for each workshop, so arrive early to get a spot
- These workshops are targeted at beginnners
- All materials are provided and tools will be loaned for the event
- This is an event for adults and child minding isn’t provided, so please bring something to entertain your children if you are bringing them.
- Fuelled by caffeine – the coffee is on us!
- Drop in, no bookings required
- Due to COVID, we have limited numbers allowed in the room and you might be asked to wait, or come back later, if the activity is full
Please help us to ensure this is a COVID safe event
- If you, the attendees or anyone in your family is unwell, or has travelled to a COVID hot spot in the past 14 days, please do not attend
- Please wash and/or sanitise your hands before and after attending our event
- We ask everyone to check in upon arrival via our QR code
- Please practice social distancing, we will be spacing out everyone during the event