Craft + Caffeine Workshops
At last something JUST FOR YOU!
Time for the grown-ups to have fun and learn some new skills.
WHEN & WHAT
Wednesday at 10am
- 15 September Crochet – Granny Squares (The Mrs Claus Project)
- 22 September Crochet – Granny Squares (The Mrs Claus Project)
- 29 September Crochet – Granny Squares (The Mrs Claus Project)
- 6 October Spinning (creating textiles)
- 13 October Scrapbooking
- 27 October Stamping
- 10 November Art Journaling
- 24 November Mini Book Making
- 1 December Card Making
- 8 December Christmas-inspired gifts & decorations
Level 3 (near Kaisercraft)
- We can take 20 people for each workshop
- These workshops are targeted at beginnners
- All materials are provided and tools will be loaned for the event
- Limited spaces available
- This is an event for adults and child minding isn’t provided, so please bring something to entertain your children if you are bringing them.
- Fuelled by caffeine – the coffee is on us!
- Drop in, no bookings required
- Due to COVID, we have limited numbers allowed in the room and you might be asked to wait, or come back later, if the activity is full
Please help us to ensure this is a COVID safe event
- If you, the attendees or anyone in your family is unwell, or has travelled to a COVID hot spot in the past 14 days, please do not attend
- Please wash and/or sanitise your hands before and after attending our event
- We ask everyone to check in upon arrival via our QR code
- Please practice social distancing, we will be spacing out everyone during the event